Upload problems

Home Forums Customer Corner Upload problems

This topic contains 7 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  ahenWenty 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Full_Health_Audio

I’m having a few quirky problems when trying to upload a sound effect. I’m new to the site, so bare with me if I’m being dumb.

When I click the upload button (the most straightforward sounding option out of Dropbox, Soundcloud, FTP, and multiple file uploading options), it brings me to the page where I select my audio file and fill out the data about it. Great. When I submit that information, I get message for a few seconds saying “don’t close this window” because it’s uploading, then the page goes blank. I get no confirmation that the file has uploaded, and I don’t see that it’s pending or awaiting approval.

So I tried to upload through Dropbox. When I click on that button it seems to just show the mp3 files in my Dropbox, not the wav or aif files (my sound effect is a wav file).

FTP is broken. When l click that, I get an empty page (just the Audiomicro banner image, menu buttons, and search bar at the top). When I click on the link to the side to learn more about FTP settings, it takes me to the same broken page.

I managed to upload another (larger) sound effect through the multiple file upload system. It’s now awaiting approval.

I’m using Firefox on a Windows 7 machine, for what it’s worth.

Is Audiomicro being maintained anymore?

#104092 Reply

Andrew Korn

Hi there, thank you for all your feedback, and sorry for the inconvenience.

We have launched a great new mass-tagging feature and have been doing a lot of work on the site recently, so that might be why a lot of these issues are arising.

I have tested all the same issues you are having with a similar Windows 7 machine (on various browsers), and I get all the same errors. I will be speaking with our development team shortly to get these resolved.

Once again thank you!

-Andrew
    AudioMicro

#104098 Reply

Full_Health_Audio

Thanks for the reply, Andrew! Glad to see the kinks will be ironed out soon.

#104164 Reply

Andrew Korn

Hi again, just wanted to let you know we fixed most of these issues this morning, still working on the blank page after a single upload. For now however, you can use the FTP or Dropbox as requested, and Dropbox should recognize .wav and .aiff files.

If you clear your browser cache, you will also notice we changed to the word “upload” instead of “upload songs”.

Hope that helps, I will get back to you soon on the single upload resolve.

Best,
    Andrew

#104174 Reply

Andrew Korn

Hi again, that last problem has been resolved, so we should be good to go on all these issues! Sorry for the inconvenience once again, and thank you for letting us know all of this! Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Best,
    Andrew

#220612 Reply

HeatherDancy

? ????? ???????? ??????????? ???????????? ???? ???
    ??????????? ???????????? ?? ????? ???? – ?? ??????? ??
    ??????? ???????, ??????????? ???????????? ?????, ????????,
    ?????????, ? ???????? ? 18-?????? ??????????? ????????????

#237912 Reply

AllaScose

?????? ????!
    ??? ???? ?????
    ???????????? ? ??? ??? ??????????? ???????? ????? ?????????

???? ?? ????????? ??????????? ??????????? ? ??????, ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ????? ????? ??????????? ????????
    – ?? ??? ??? ?? ????????????? ? ???????????? ???????????? ????,
    ??????? ??????? ??????? ???????????? ??????????? ??? ?????? ??? ?????? ?????? ???, ?? ??????? ?? ??? ????, ??? ? ?? ???? ? ???????. ???, ??????????, ???????? ??? ?????.
    ??? ?? ???????? ???????? ?????? ? ???????, ??? ????? ???? ???????? ?????????? ? ???, ??? ?????? ??? ??????????? ????????? ???????? ?????? ???????????.
    ? ???????? ??? ??????????? ????? ??????? ? ?? ?????? ??????? ????? ???????????? ??????? ? ??????????? ? ????????? ??????? ????????.

???? ? ?????

#238009 Reply

ahenWenty

???? ????? ???????!
    ????? ?????????
    ???????????? ? ??? ??? ?e??? ???????????? ????? ????????????

???? ?? ? ??????? ??????????? ?. ???????????? ? ?????? ??????, ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ????? ????? ??????????? ????????
    – ?? ??? ??? ?? ????????????????? ? ???????????? ???????????? ????????????,
    ??????? ?? ???? ????????????? ? ?????? ???????????? ??? ?????? ??? ?????? ?????? ???, ?? ??????? ? ?????????? ????, ??? ? ?? ???? ? ???????. ???, ??????????, ???????? ??? ?????.
    ??? ?? ???????? ???????? ?????? ? ???????, ??? ????? ???? ???????? ?????????? ? ???, ??? ?????? ? ??? ??????????? ????????? ???????? ?????? ???????????.
    ? ???????? ? ???? ??? ?? ???????? ??????? ? ?? ?????? ??????? ????? ???????????? ??????? ? ??????????? ? ??????? ??????? ????????? ?????? ????.

?????? ????

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Reply To: Upload problems
Your information: