Licensing Questions

Home Forums Customer Corner Licensing Questions

This topic contains 65 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  MelissaHem 8 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 66 total)
  • Author

fmyykjy

Chlorogenic acid (CGA) is a natural chemical compound which is the ester of caffeic acid and (?)-quinic acid. It is an important biosynthetic intermediate.] Chlorogenic acid is an important intermediate in lignin biosynthesis. This compound, known as an antioxidant, may also slow the release of glucose into the bloodstream after a meal.]
    The term chlorogenic acids can also refer to a related family of esters of hydroxycinnamic acids (caffeic acid, ferulic acid and p-coumaric acid) with quinic acid.]
    Despite the “chloro” of the name, chlorogenic acids contain no chlorine. Instead, the name comes from the Greek ?????????? (light green) and -???????? (a suffix meaning “giving rise to”), because of the green color produced when chlorogenic acids are oxidized
    From suzhou pharmaceutical technology co.,ltd.

#370095 Reply

MarieGlasp

I would like to know before I actually start any work the following:

1 Are all the AI scripts and such in Lua? Based on my basic peerings the answer is yes.
    2 When are AI scripts executed? Are they only executed during the turn of a computer, or are they always able to execute even during another players turn?
    3 Are all of the scripts run in separate global domains or can multiple AIs using the same script share the same globals, while having player local variables?

Thanks.

#370230 Reply

SusanCob

1 Are all the AI scripts and such in Lua? Based on my basic peerings the answer is yes.
    2 When are AI scripts executed? Are they only executed during the turn of a computer, or are they always able to execute even during another players turn?
    3 Are all of the scripts run in separate global domains or can multiple AIs using the same script share the same globals, while having player local variables?

Thanks.

#375892 Reply

ElainePlons

Thanks.

#377135 Reply

JaimeIdodo

Thanks.

#378048 Reply

KathrynCourl

Thanks.

#378631 Reply

LynetteVally

Thanks.

#378934 Reply

VerdaBorge

Thanks.

#379021 Reply

CandicePed

Thanks.

#379024 Reply

Oraliahoada

Thanks.

#379130 Reply

CandicePed

Thanks.

#380639 Reply

ShannaCoamY

Thanks.

#380668 Reply

Helenrow

Thanks.

#380822 Reply

WandaFep

Thanks.

#381095 Reply

MabelCrews

In my opinion, it is actual, I will take part in discussion. Together we can come to a right answer. I am assured.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 66 total)
Reply To: Licensing Questions
Your information: